Workin' With Fredo


I am a man who likes a shot, I can give them and I can take them, and today I was given a rather good one. There is a fellow named Fredo that we are employed with, who has been known to come out with the odd sarcastic remark. I actually like Fredo, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. We were discussing the pros and cons of muscle cars from the 60's and 70's and I asked him if he was in to them when he was younger. "No, not really, a vehicle was just a form of transportation for me and a money drain."

 Fredo has never been known as a particularly optimistic or cheerful chap.
Now here I'm thinking we have some common ground, me and Fredo. "I wasn't into them either, I always liked a big luxury car."

"Like a Chrysler New Yorker so you could have a girlfriend in the back seat." said Fredo.

"Or the front" I said, my mind wandering back to my teenage years of amorous adventures with lovely young ladies.

"I guess a car that big, she could put her paws anywhere."

Direct hit, the bastard.

Comments

Popular Posts