Hello, is anybody there?

Hi,

I was just discussing carbon monoxide detectors with my sister. Her's is a tad touchy and goes off and then she resets it and it's good for about a month. She was complaining about the loud beeping noise it makes when it goes off. I very nicely told her that they used to have an alarm that went off and played Percy Faith and his Orchestra, but people hummed themselves back to sleep and never woke up again, resulting in declining sales volumes. Then she asked me if I was staying for long...go figure.

I was wondering if anybody was reading my blog or I'm just typing into the atmosphere, so feel free to become a follower. It doesn't mean you are joining a cult or anything, all it does is tell you when I have decided to enrich the masses with some of my brand of wisdom.

Comments

Popular Posts